no bios

my mtoherboards Led display says it detects my video card and my ram and cpu but how come its not booting its give me the black screen doesnt go into memory count doesnt do anything jsut stops when there is one lite left and then does nothing im mad about it and im hoping i wont have to RMA it because dotn want to pay shipping unless if dfi is the one who pays the shipping i dont know.

any suggestions will be helpful and if some one knows does dfi pay shipping when u get a faulty mother board?

im running ati crossfire dfi lanparty

radeon x1600xt his hightech video card

1gb g skill memory

athlon 64 3700+

80 gig hardrive

some floppy drive

and a cd cdr dvd dvdr drive

one of those all in one drive thingies :nod:

ive learned that the problem is that the video card isnt displayign anythign on the monitor throught he motherboards beep message so know i think the problem is witht he video cardsadly i ahvent been able to try this with a different video card so im not sure yet and also is there a jumper to set wen operting single vga

ok thanks for the warning i thought the rules would be commen sense type of stuff like treat peopel with respect and things of thatnature

but nay way can somebody give em soem answers

plz

sorry i like to type fast and i usually dont bother to fix the mistake unless its real bad like typing cat but typing ned instead

above was just eaxample i usually dont mispell cat neither do i usually even say /type cat