PC here, now what, bios,drivers etc..

battle.

Ok new PC is here, what should i do? anything i should do eh?

what mobo drivers? etc............... bois etc.....

Thanks in advance:)

That's a very good system you got there. Go with the latest official bios from DFI. If you want the latest system drivers you can also DL their latest from there. Follow the build guide and you'll be good to go, if ever you hit a brick wall along the way there are many who can help you here, cheers mate, LOL :D:D:D :nod:

I know what you mean, although I have never messed up on the four DFI boards that I built I had a lot of practice on my Asus board, back in the day when I was pushing my Preshott to the limit. Flashed it with an old bios then killed the bios chip. Its fairly easy really.But like this thread says, there is no best bios, just what is best for your application. :nod:

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...154&postcount=2

Battle - u r going to have to do some work/research. Unless you want to ship the board to me to build it for you :nod: . Seriously, there are several step by step build guides here. Search. Also don't go clearing BIOS before you know if you already have the latest version. Search is your friend.

just read all that..i wont be overclocking, well not YET anyway... hmmm well when i get home, ill tkae a look and go with the flow eh.

ill be back prolly tonight heheeee..

PS: i duno whats best for my application :( lolz

(omg im on a mac . its annoying me)

Battle - u r going to have to do some work/research. Unless you want to ship the board to me to build it for you :nod: . Seriously, there are several step by step build guides here. Search. Also don't go clearing BIOS before you know if you already have the latest version. Search is your friend.

Yes yes yes, yes it is.... search lol.. :) i also have a Xtreme OCer friend who i shall get to teach/help me :dog:

(im so bored, my PC is at home waiting :( im stuck here in class, Photoshop. and this gay mac is .ing me off ewww)