/OTHER. Is my system ok? Purcashing help.

battle.

Hello as you can see im a new memeber, how you all going.

i am getting a new PC in about 2 weeks, i was just wondering if my system will have any conflicts or problems, things i should need to know/do, umm BURNING-IN?

etc..

Motherboard......DFI Lanparty INFINITY NF4 ULTRA

CPU....................AMD Athlon 3200+ 939pin

Memory.............1G Corsair DDR400 PC3200.x1gb Stick (value select)

Graphics Card...Leadtek 7800GT 256MB

PSU...................Antec "True Power 2" 430W

HDD..................W.Digital SATA 200GB 7200rpm 8MB

Thoes are the parts i will be getting.

also wondering is the Asus A8N-E Ultra NF4 board is better then then DFI INFINITY NF4 Ultra??

Thanks for your help :D

Corsair value select ewww!! Actually I use corsair value select and it works just fine, even at DDR440! But its not on the "recommended" list of memory modules seen on the sticky in this forum, so I wouldnt recommend it because it *might cause some problems for you. If you havent bought it yet, I suggest you pick something else. And also your PSU REally needs to be at least 480w.

yes, iv upgraded to 480watt antec true power 2, so thats solved and RAM...

its 135 for me for the value select, amny of my mates use it with no problem, i dont have much more money to lpay around with atm, but instead what do you guys suggest that is cheap + better then value select.

im at collage atm, so g2g. :) cyas

hmm ic, never heard fo the brand.. and remember my prices ill have to pay are AU dollars

for that ram its

145.00 USD ---> 196.232 AUD

Which is alot more money then 135 AUD, which is what im paying for the Value select.

Oh, Im sorry, I didn't realize the AUD!! Um, well that wont work then. Sorry, I would say that you may have to stick with the value. The one guy said it worked in his. I know nothing about it, so good luck. As for G.Skill, it is a very good brand and alot of DFI peaple have it.

Ok thanks for your help.

How much mroe benificial would it be for me to get a Leadtek 7900GT instead of the 7800GT.

Benificial as in.. how long till i need to absolutlly need to upgrade &

Benificial as in.. how much will it last in the gaming scene, Farcry 2, FEAR?

is it worth the extra $$ to get to 7900GT or will i be fine with the 7800GT

at the start of making this PC, i was only going to get the 6600GT i am on a budget, but i pushed it up sacrificing alot. bu i think it should be worth the sacrifices. i hope so anyway