Should I update chipset drivers?

Attitude will just wind me up, I dont take attitude from my own father never mind someone I dont know. I will not change myself to accommodate anyone, especially someone on a forum for a motherboard.

Blabber and attitude do not impress me , save it for some other fool that will listen to it

I never thought I would ever hear such an elequent argument to re-instate the draft!

If you don't want an answer - don't ask a question!

JMHO

it pays to be friendly :)

Yep good man I agree.

I simply asked the question because although I dont seem to be having driver issues I am more than willing to upgrade a driver if it will improve system performance, if im wrong in that thinking then I dont mind being told.

But I disagree with Rgone's logic in thinking that is ok to give attitude to someone to strike a point as he says.

LOL at all this.

@Mark you have just been given some good advice by RGone there if you actually read it all properly rather than going off on some macho trip.

I read it as if your system is stable dont bother.

If you feel the need to try and tweak as I do make sure you have a good backup solution(Ghost,or a restore point.)No point in trashing a good install just for the sake of a few points in 3D Mark or whatever.

Anyway do a search for Drivercleaner on Google and use that to uninstall your NVidia drivers if you want to change as its the best program by far for removing old drivers(inc ATI,Creative etc)

Remember always backup first just in case....

J

Guest thespin
Blabber and attitude do not impress me , save it for some other fool that will listen to it
You obviously didn't understand a word Rgone said. I am sure it's not your fault.

"I will not change myself to accommodate anyone." That's fine. Does Rgone have to change to accommodate you ? How about the other members of this forum ?

I never thought I would ever hear such an elequent argument to re-instate the draft!

If you don't want an answer - don't ask a question!

JMHO

Ohhh no I sense a 10 pager here unless it gets locked sooner. Buttt come on here :D

Of course you ask a question to receive an answer, you just dont expect attitude with the answer. Attitude + someone that doesnt like attitude = a mess.

Right ive used up my daily allowance of the word attitude, I will now use the word cheek instead.

"Attitude will just wind me up, I dont take attitude from my own father never mind someone I dont know. I will not change myself to accommodate anyone, especially someone on a forum for a motherboard."

SO!!!!!!!! Who cares - GROW UP.

@ markinIreland

For your own good, don't make life more complicated than it already is. You have indeed got some attitude in not taking any attitude.

But I disagree with Rgone's logic in thinking that is ok to give attitude to someone to strike a point as he says.

He has no need "to strike a point" and he certainly didn't try to. Reading your initial post it's very understandable you get the advice to make sure it's needed to update drivers; it really looked like you didn't have a clue for what reason you might change drivers.

I hope you don't get to lonely on your path of life. Without good advice, even if said with some attitude, I might have been dead by now.

Listen and learn make wonders.

Leave it alone guys. It ain't nothing but a waste of bandwidth. I have seen him post that about his father before so just leave it be.

I really don't care what drivers people use. It is what they can create with changes that don't work is all I cared about. So it is a done deal to me. Off.

RGone... :confused: as is usual.

This could end up running on but anyway, I will defend myself to the end, and why not?

You obviously didn't understand a word Rgone said. I am sure it's not your fault.?

To me the big blabber thing was just that blabber, if I start to read something and it begins to give me a sore head I dismiss it as blabber. I will maybe pop a few headache tabs later and read it again and see if that helps.

"I will not change myself to accommodate anyone." That's fine. Does Rgone have to change to accomodate you ? How about the other members of this forum ?

Of course not.

This has gone on long enough.

The question posed by MarkinIreland has been answered a multitude of times from various people. It is now in his hands to take the information and decide for himself what he wants to do.