Temperatures Concerns? Opty165 + Water

k2uza

Thanks for the info. Although, I'm a little confused. Did he install the fans blowing into the radiator or away from it?

Here's a pic:

case1cj.th.jpg

The Green Area is the radiator. The Blue Area is the standard fans that come with the unit. The Red Area is possible new fans I could install.

Should the Red Fans be blowing up or down?

The red fans has to blow the same way as the blue fans. If they blow the opposite direction none off the fans will move any air whatsoever, they cancel each other out :eek: A push-pull system can be very effective though ;)

Thanks for the info. Although, I'm a little confused. Did he install the fans blowing into the radiator or away from it?

Here's a pic:

case1cj.th.jpg

The Green Area is the radiator. The Blue Area is the standard fans that come with the unit. The Red Area is possible new fans I could install.

Hi k2uza!,

This is a simple mod done by myself in a very hot summer day!

The fan configuration is in PUSH-PULL infact if you read again my previous post you'll find everything...

"1) I have positioned the 3 8x8 fans with airflow exhausting orientation from radiator to the ambient,

2) I have cutted the plastic air-ductor (that is positioned under the radiator) with the shape of 2 12x12 fans and i have applied 2 silent fans from Vantec with exhausting orientation from inside of case to the radiator."

See you! ;)