Logitech Z-680

Sainou-Kun

I ordered mine from Amazon.com for 280 bucks, They sound friggin awesome on my Creative Extigy. I would reccmond them to anyone who wants exelent sound on there comp or any other system you can possabely think of. The speakers Have Pro Logic II, THX Certifed and have dts surround. Sub Amp power: 185 watts at 10% clipping THD and each speaker is 53 watts at 10% Clipping THD. They offer 6 Channel Direct, Digital Codax or Optical Inputs. So now you read this review, so go buy them!

whats with people and spending big bucks on crappy speakers. those speakers arent half as good as my huge tower speakers with a caddilac amp. luxman! dude these babies are way better than ANY desktop speakers you could buy. plus it didnt cost me anything. i found this all in my basement ;)

Crap? HAHAHAH listen to them before you call them crap. I dont care how big tall round or fat a speaker is, size doenst always mean better. And anyone know what THX certified means? It means they will sound exactly like it did in the movie theater (well, it may not be exact, but it's pretty close) The Z-680 and the Klipsch Pro Media 5.1 speakers can compete with nearly any tower speaker any day. Crystal clear sound from the satelites an HUGE base from the logitecs 8 inch sub or the TWO 8 inch subs on the Klipsch.....I love both sets...I had them both for awhile...I think the Klipsh sound a tiny bit better, but I really like the logitecs remote and digital hook ups......crap :huh: ? I dont think so

whats with people and spending big bucks on crappy speakers. those speakers arent half as good as my huge tower speakers with a caddilac amp. luxman! dude these babies are way better than ANY desktop speakers you could buy. plus it didnt cost me anything. i found this all in my basement ;)

apples to apples my friend. home theater speakers are NOT in the same arena. and if you want, go put your speakers up againt the bose accustimass sets. They are the only computer speakers that I've heard better than the z680 or klipsch 5.1s. only thing is they retail around 4x as expensive for a similar speced setup so I really don't consider them in the same league. I have an older accustimass set, and I can tell you it's enough to shake a 200gallon fish tank in another room of house without going over 50% on the systems built in amp. I have to push my z560's upto about 90% to get that kind of power out of them, but loose a little audio quality at that volume (yes I own the 4.1 version of the z680 and love it for what I paid for it).

Out of the 3 sets of "Z" series speakrs I have, I'd give them a perfect 10 rating taking thier price into consideration.