I feel like a traitor

Charisi

you are a traider thats why you feel that way lol Charisi you should be blindfolded and took to sea and made to walk the plank :nod: Man im still working for ya k i dont get it nf3 ultras d are every were you look in Europe :confused:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you were truely a dfi fan you set your new dfi board up on a chair with the msi board on the floor. Light the msi board on fire so the dfi can mock it as it burns.....

or if you want the money i guess selling it is ok too.

if you were truely a dfi fan you set your new dfi board up on a chair with the msi board on the floor. Light the msi board on fire so the dfi can mock it as it burns.....

you could even video tape it so your board could show it to all its friends

Thats not a half bad idea :shake:

It will be ok. I finally found a place that sells the nf3 ultra d. It's a refurb, but it's guarenteed by dfi, so thats good enough for me. They also have a 30 day return policy incase it doesnt work or blows up or whatever. So, in a few days, this msi board will BURN!!!!

It will be ok. I finally found a place that sells the nf3 ultra d. It's a refurb, but it's guarenteed by dfi, so thats good enough for me. They also have a 30 day return policy incase it doesnt work or blows up or whatever. So, in a few days, this msi board will BURN!!!!

Dude, yes , we need pics/video.

Or you could use A-G's hockey stick and smack it up agenst the boards. :D