Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

dont even get me or momma started on Al "The Retard" Montoya who CHOKED AND CAUSED THE US JUNIOR TEAM TO LOSE

this moron...who the hell did he learn to play Hockey from??? Marty Turco?

and Marty Turco is a choker too who can't stay put in the net, and always acts like he is gonna show the dirty NHL just how little their stupid trapezoid rules mean (and then we laugh and laugh and laugh when he gets BURNED because he can't keep his stupid arse in teh net! hahahaha)

now take all that hate of Turco, and multiply it by 100x for Al "The Monkey" Montoya, who is even WORSE and is a BIGGER CHOKER hehe

*ahem*

Stevens and Neidermeyer...*sigh*

Gionta is an awesome little dude...and Gomez...we LOVE Scotty Gomez (got to meet him and get my Devils jersey signed!). Gomez is such a wonderful person...he played in teh ECHL during the lockout, and his insurance costs were HIGHER than his ECHL salary...and he KNEW everyone would be gunning for him (and they did finally get him...gave him a shattered tailbone at the end of the season grrrr).

gomez.jpg

ps: my brother couldn't hold a camera steady if his life depended on it grrrrr

how many times does he think I will get to meet Scotty Gomez to take another picture????

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont even get me or momma started on Al "The Retard" Montoya who CHOKED AND CAUSED THE US JUNIOR TEAM TO LOSE

this moron...who the hell did he learn to play Hockey from??? Marty Turco?

and Marty Turco is a choker too who can't stay put in the net, and always acts like he is gonna show the dirty NHL just how little their stupid trapezoid rules mean (and then we laugh and laugh and laugh when he gets BURNED because he can't keep his stupid arse in teh net! hahahaha)

now take all that hate of Turco, and multiply it by 100x for Al "The Monkey" Montoya, who is even WORSE and is a BIGGER CHOKER hehe

*ahem*

Stevens and Neidermeyer...*sigh*

Gionta is an awesome little dude...and Gomez...we LOVE Scotty Gomez (got to meet him and get my Devils jersey signed!). Gomez is such a wonderful person...he played in teh ECHL during the lockout, and his insurance costs were HIGHER than his ECHL salary...and he KNEW everyone would be gunning for him (and they did finally get him...gave him a shattered tailbone at the end of the season grrrr).

gomez.jpg

ps: my brother couldn't hold a camera steady if his life depended on it grrrrr

how many times does he think I will get to meet Scotty Gomez to take another picture????

z7shysterical.gif Love the Rant AG

I hear ya as far Turco and Montoya (did)does Choke for international play. But he has been playing his butt off in the Minors. Will that translate in to solid play in the NHL? Who knows for sure.

The thing about Weekes is his age, and the fact the Garden faithful will let you have it if your stinking up the joint. Lundquist is our Future and should be the Starter hands down.

No if we could only get Niemennen to take his head out of his arse and play like he did in Colorado and get Hossa to play more like his brother, Then we'd be talkin about a cup run. And dont get me started on Poti and him hitting with his hand bag

P.S. I think your brother was awe struck takin that pick and could'nt stop shaking... n1qshok.gif

There is much, much more going-on behind the scenes then many may see while visiting the forums.

I have many ideas as to what each day is like for Angry (drawn upon many years of living the computer support tech meself) but I'll leave it to him to divulge that information, if he so chooses to.

So Angry, you basically get paid to "hang out" on these forums?

There is much, much more going-on behind the scenes then many may see while visiting the forums.

I have many ideas as to what each day is like for Angry (drawn upon many years of living the computer support tech meself) but I'll leave it to him to divulge that information, if he so chooses to.

I'm sure there is, but a part of his job entails being around these forums. I just think that that must be kind of nice to get paid for doing something I do for fun.

I'm sure there is, but a part of his job entails being around these forums. I just think that that must be kind of nice to get paid for doing something I do for fun.

Maybe, as long as everyone else around here is nice. However I'm quite sure that at times it's also very frustrating.

Maybe, as long as everyone else around here is nice. However I'm quite sure that at times it's also very frustrating.

Yeah I'm glad I can leave if I'm just not in the mood.

@A_G or momma

You wanna Fanta?

Don't you wanna?

omg she doesn't know what Fanta is either

*sigh*

she must have been sheltered as a child I swear

she JUST FINALLY saw Raiders of the Lost Ark like a month ago when we got the dvd from Netflix

up until then, she had no clue about the little references to that movie that are found everywhere (like Family Guy etc lol)

I could go on a whole rant about the stuff she's been sheltered from, but I love her and she already hears it from me and my brother so I won't bother here in public hahahahaha