My new build.. Final

i noticed most people posting pics of there rigs in this forum, but my setup is pretty stock, sorry just felt like sharing. Anyway, here goes...

my Aircooled rig.

Stock intake and exhaust 120mm fans, aftermarket top-exhaust and secondary intake 120mm fans, Vantec Iceberq, and CM Crossflow fan.

Monitors, speakers, mouse and keyboard are existing.

Box and everything inside is new. All specs in sig.

Click thumbs for larger image.

a couple of wide shots of the whole system.

setup0015eq.th.jpg setup0023jy.th.jpg

Shots of the new CM Stacker 830. Just got it a couple of days ago and LOVE IT!! Cools very well and looks great.

setup0076ps.th.jpg setup0099mt.th.jpg setup0106bg.th.jpg

Shots of the innards. Judge the cable management however you wish.

setup0124no.th.jpg setup0136nh.th.jpg setup0153gp.th.jpg setup0174at.th.jpg

continued on next post...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...continued from last post after waiting for 30 seconds *yawn*.

Here's the BFG 7800GTX 256MB and the Vantec Iceberq which replace the chipset fan that started rattling like mad yesterday after less than a month of owning it!!

setup0180jc.th.jpg setup0195wi.th.jpg

Oh yeah, I LOVE the top I/O and power switch area.

setup0247yx.th.jpg

Lastly, a shot of the desktop.

untitled0hg6qz.th.png

Guest Dynamic

I like the way you think about posting pictures, alot like myself actually. I like the way you designed things around the computer desk. Amazing system, all you need now is another one of those bad boy killer BFG's for SLI and you're set. The case looks wonderful and can't say much about the sorround speakers because it's all written in the picture. Good Work!

Note:Now with those two beautiful LCD's can you play games on dual or just single LCD? BTW, you running single channel memory or just for testing?

Searched all the skins by Kol and there's nothing labeled 'Vista' or anything that looks remotely like what you have. Searched for Vista skins too. Nice skin tho.

Actually i think it got pulled from sites. Microsoft threatened a lawsuit because the skin was so accurate. i'll post it here when i get home for you.

I like the way you think about posting pictures, alot like myself actually. I like the way you designed things around the computer desk. Amazing system, all you need now is another one of those bad boy killer BFG's for SLI and you're set. The case looks wonderful and can't say much about the sorround speakers because it's all written in the picture. Good Work!

Note:Now with those two beautiful LCD's can you play games on dual or just single LCD? BTW, you running single channel memory or just for testing?

Thanks alot!! It's all just easier to read when it's correctly sepparated and labeled. I plan on getting another BFG sometime after my birthday (25th of this month), but i'm not anxious about the dual screen issues. basically if SLI is turned on, only one monitor will function, so you have to turn it back off when you quit a game.

*sigh*, the single chan mem is because the second stick crapped out on me. it corrupted windows forcing me to reformat, also games would crash alot. i was troubleshooting forever, then i decided to run memtest... sure enough. so anyway the bad one got RMA'd to Mushkin.

and wow, is your desk neat! lol......

ha, you should see the table that's behind the camera... that's where all the . went!