Old school OC - resized

naddie

I understand that there are rules, and I am sorry for not reading it (many forums, different rules, etc).

But if you would have PMed me, I would have corrected it. :)

Anyways, here's the smaller pic:

oldschoolsm.jpg

I understand that there are rules, and I am sorry for not reading it (many forums, different rules, etc).

But if you would have PMed me, I would have corrected it. :)

why should i have to PM you?

the rules are pretty obvious and in big giant red letters on teh main forum page saying "READ THIS FIRST"

and besides, it is YOUR responsibility as a member to read the forum rules.

why should i have to PM you?

the rules are pretty obvious and in big giant red letters on teh main forum page saying "READ THIS FIRST"

and besides, it is YOUR responsibility as a member to read the forum rules.

Thats fine.

It is definately stable. It is currently using an integreated video from the SiS chipset, so no 3D benchies. Plus, I already spent too much time already as is.

I definately remember those 366a - I had one, and absolutely loved it at the time. :) Of course, I also had the PII-450 at the time (paid a pretty penny for it too - NEVER AGAIN!).

Google searching for reviews and articles of the old Celery really puts you back in the past!

well, how about this? overclocking a 50Mhz 386DX2 to 70Mhz. only took 5v to get her there :D.

PICS! lol. :)

Here's another, but it's not as old as that last one. It's currently my home server. :)

Hard drives: 80 GB (system), 250 GB, 300 GB, and 350 GB

Video card: Geforce MX2 400 AGP 64 MB

Motherboard: Asus CUSL2-C

Chipset: Intel i815

CPU: Pentium 3 1 GHz OCed to 1.125 GHz

Memory: 2x 256 of generic PC133 MHz (7.5 * 150MHz) 3-3-3-7

http://www.ps-innovations.com/pics/p3oc.jpg

Benchmarks please:)

I did ran a few tests just not too long ago with SiSoft Sandra - It's between a Celeron 433 and a PIII-500. :P Memory bandwidth was around 107 MB/sec.

BTW, it has a 4 GB HD, and with Win98, Office 2000, Norton Antivirus, Adobe Reader, all the updates, and about 25 MB of other stuff (MBM, HDTach, SiSoft Sandra, etc), it only used up around 1.2 GB, leaving a healthy 3.8 GB left. :)

I did ran a few tests just not too long ago with SiSoft Sandra - It's between a Celeron 433 and a PIII-500. :P Memory bandwidth was around 107 MB/sec.

BTW, it has a 4 GB HD, and with Win98, Office 2000, Norton Antivirus, Adobe Reader, all the updates, and about 25 MB of other stuff (MBM, HDTach, SiSoft Sandra, etc), it only used up around 1.2 GB, leaving a healthy 3.8 GB left. :)

It has more power than my old IBM 600E.:)