RAM Timings: Overclocking Help

megsy

http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/716/220...ttimings9nh.jpg

Here you go, DDR440@2-2-2-6 and everything else tightened. Processor is at 2.2 GHz.

I want to run it at 2.5-2-2-6. I had to change my tWTR I believe and loosen it to get it to actually post. However, I can't get it to verify the DMI pool or anything, it just resets after waiting for a while after the post screen. What should I loosen?

BTW, my ram is Corsair XMS Pro TCCD 2x512 DDR400.

The lower the timings, the better, so why would you want to go from 2 to 2.5? I'd only go to 2.5 if there was alot of frequency to gain, if 2 is already stable.

Also, it would be so much easier to see your system specs, w/o having to jump around and remember. Some of us are still on dial-up, and may not be willing to help out as much if we had to load more pages.

I'm sorry, I'll work on a new sig, but I like my current one. Maybe I should just post 'em with my topics.

This RAM has alot of room, but I want to keep timings as tight as possible. I have it at 2-3-3-6@255/[email protected] right now and that is just about right for TCCD. What could I change to get it to 2.5-3-3-6 cause for some reason it won't ge there with those settings.