!wanted! Powerfull Psu

cyberpc04

I think psu companies shoul re think the way they make those things,

Lenth of the cables etc.

I think there should be (molex or RCA jacks whatever) plugs on the psu itself and wires that you can plug into them ,that way if you dont need such and such molex plug (pentium,server 1"wide molex "who uses that anyway")you dont put it on, or you could substitute it for power 4 pins molex since all you really need is 12 and 5v+ground.And while i'm on the subject of 4 pins power molex,besides Hdd's cd's etc. those power plugs should be something smaller like locking mini walkman headphones jacks or something in a nice 'small' round cable already,easy to cut to the size you want similar to a coaxial cable but smaller with 4 wires

We would'd have to see those ugly 4 pins molex plugs lying in the bottom of the case with fans wires comming out of them all over the place

Makes sense to me anyway <_<

:blink: That could be a nice project :blink:

Edited by kobalt

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think psu companies shoul re think the way they make those things,

Lenth of the cables etc.

I think there should be (molex or RCA jacks whatever) plugs on the psu itself and wires that you can plug into them ,that way if you dont need such and such molex plug (pentium,server 1"wide molex "who uses that anyway")you dont put it on, or you could substitute it for power 4 pins molex since all you really need is 12 and 5v+ground.And while i'm on the subject of 4 pins power molex,besides Hdd's cd's etc. those power plugs should be something smaller like locking mini walkman headphones jacks or something in a nice 'small' round cable already,easy to cut to the size you want similar to a coaxial cable but smaller with 4 wires

We would'd have to see those ugly 4 pins molex plugs lying in the bottom of the case with fans wires comming out of them all over the place

Makes sense to me anyway <_<

You mean something like this?