Realone Sucks!

TypicalSloan

Well ive used realone for about 2 years and i cant understand why now that i have winamp. I delete that mofo realone as soon as i could. Just thought id let u know and see if anyone wanted to post a pic of their winamp.

the new one just give me fits. under longhorn it insist upon making itself the default for EVERYTHING!!! change it back to what I want, 5 min later realplayer is default again. Just dl the codecs for it so Media Player 9 can play the RM videos, and away I go.

BTW winamp 3 is a pile of dung too. just use 2.9 cuz 3 is a ram hog, and it doesn't seem to support most remotes correctly (problem for people like me who have a computer in the livingroom as the home entertainment center and use a remote for audio and video playback).

I seem 2 like Winamp3, when it was in beta I thought it was a horible idea....

I heard they are goin back 2 the old concept and skippin to winamp 5....

I ALWAYS hated real player.... it sucks.... always has! who neeed it????

I used MMD3 for my skin in winamp3... some ppl dont like the winamp

skins for winamp3 and myself I didnt like them at first nor do I like a lot

of the ones Ive seen cause they are all bulky... MMD3 is cool

cause I like some of the features like color scheming it and although

it's a little bigger at the top of the screen than the old look, it doesnt

get annoying like other player that minimize this way....

easy pull down menu's for playlist and stuff while minimized at the top

and my resolution is at 1600x1200 so although it's bigger it fits in

well on my desktop....

well, I do have winamp2.9 and 3 on the system. I had to do it cuz 2.9 goes nuts if I plug in my ipod out there. 3 automatically plays the music on the IPOD without having to be told... and I put the ipod skin on it so my fiance won't get confused again.

im new to winamp and the only i just saw that i dont like is that i cant figure out how to download cd's to my hard drive like realone does. And realone also has burning software, even if its primitive. But that doesnt matter cause i have nero, but i would like to figure out how to get it to download.

Yah winamp3 was disowned, like a redheaded step child, so 5 is next, just a combination of 2 and 3.

I never really enjoyed using RealPlayer,uninstalled it as soon as I installed XP

I like Winamp 3 (the MMD3 skin is great) and WMP (just d/l the codecs needed such as divx codecs and a sound codec then I can watch and hear any type of video or audio :)

I liked WA2, and I love WA3.. not had any problems outa it.

Never did care for Real Player, Real One, or any other Real... and REALly didn't understand the people that paid for it.

I don't use a media player to burn/rip my CDs.. and don't want my CD burners playing CDs. I want a program that does what it is supose to do and nothing more. :)

Though I must say 95% of the muis I listen to is being played in XMMS.