Radeon 1800xl

superb

I have the Ultra-D. I have the X1800XL.

I think I might be able to help. heh :)

the card works in either of the two x16 pci-e slots. the chipset fan is low enough to the board to allow the card to fit :) i find the X1800 runs quite warm though (not surprising), so i use the second pci-e x16 slot at x8 (whats a few small 3dmarks matter), and it helps the chipset not run as hot.

good luck. enjoy your new video card! :)

ok, so i have a similar setup. i just purchased the x1800 xl to go with my nf4 ultra-d. i'm having some pretty extreme temperature, and as a result, performance issues with this. right now, as i type this, my GPU temp. is 61'C. could this be why my games skip on occasion? also, when i run ATItool and try to scan for artifacts, i get sooo many. does anyone have any suggestions that might help me out?

ok, so i have a similar setup. i just purchased the x1800 xl to go with my nf4 ultra-d. i'm having some pretty extreme temperature, and as a result, performance issues with this. right now, as i type this, my GPU temp. is 61'C. could this be why my games skip on occasion? also, when i run ATItool and try to scan for artifacts, i get sooo many. does anyone have any suggestions that might help me out?

Start a new thread in another section and givus full details. Good airflow in the case and away from the video card is key to many of these video cards. That and a good PSU.