Could this be a problem of the board or the chipset?

hi

i have some problems:

when i reboot my computer the cpu is not shown in the bios information at the start up it shows cpu 0. when i shut down my computer and then turn it on or change someting at the bios my cpu is correctly shown in the bios information. (the black scrren at startup i mean, where the hardware is listing).

then my cpu could not past a prime 95 test both cores stopping at the first test in standard stepping 1,45v.

the taskmanger and other programs show me 2 cpus.

sometimes when im in the windows i have for one second a black screen.

the ram is 100% ok and standard stepping.

can it be the board or the chip? or is it the cpu?

thx

now i want to reinstall my windows xp pro and after the network installation i get a bluescreen with the error memory managemant. what does this mean? is it the board or the cpu?

Unstable overclock? Could you please post more about your settings and such, your posts and sig. are somewhat vague ("3800+ @ 5000+" is all you give).

all my settings are standard i load the optimized settings from the bios. all the standard voltages and steppings ram is ok

and when i#m reboot the bios information does not show the capacity of the ram

what do you mean that my psu have not enough power? i think 470w is enough and it works well with all games and programs which need ha high pc power. never shut downs or something. and the voltages are stabil.

what do you mean that my psu have not enough power? i think 470w is enough and it works well with all games and programs which need ha high pc power. never shut downs or something. and the voltages are stabil.

Well excuse me for pointing out the obvious point that your PSU does not meet the minimum power requirements as listed by DFI. Since you think you don't need to follow the requirements there's no problem.

Once again for clarity.

If you don't have the proper equipment as a starting point there's no sense in continuing.

Now you need to follow the build guide here...

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6615

i bought a new psu today a enermax with 535w tihs: http://www.alternate.de/html/shop/productD...l?artno=TN5X40&

the problem is still there my ram runs now only at the orange bank wich is not nearest the cpu and with only one modul. i dont know what it is