Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a cool sig. What did you use to make it with?

I haven't dabbled with any of the free programs. I've always been a Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro user. To me, it is worth having a full, legal, registered version of any program.

']btw ace, do u like my sig?

do u know of any really good programs (free) for photo editing? (mostly for sigs)

Finally got it, thanks photobucket solved the problem. All the other sites kept resizing the sig.

Thanks again Ace, You Da Man!

Damn, I just relized that the sig says "Lanparty UT" I got the SLI-DR, oh whatever good enough.

Heheheh, why do you get to go past the 60kb limit? Besides the fact that you own these forums :shake:.

ownership has it's privs mang

but as you can see...I am within the rules other than my location (which is a real place in my mind but I don't need tech help)

Creating sigs is easy. Knowing how to do it in Photoshop and still retain a workable template is another thing.

As a hint, keep all graphics as separate layers and the original graphics as separate entities. Keeping the original images separate comes in quite handy for the occasional 'oops' from mis-resize or whatever the case may be. :D