Miren esto por favor. DFI LanParty ultra B

gente, acabo de comprarme este mother, usado.

Pero encontre unas diferencias a comparacion de otros Lanparty ultra B que vi.

y el tema es que hay lugares donde les faltan capacitores, y otros mother igualitos a esta los tienen. EL mother esta en funcionamiento hace como 1 año sin ningun drama.

bueno aca dejo unas fotos de mi mother sin esos capacitores y otro con los capacitores.

espero que alguien me pueda decir para que sirven esos capacitores faltantes ? que riesgos tengo ?

Ahora lo tengo a 230fsb. rock solid.

FOTO DE MOTHER SACADA DE LA WEB: ( con los capacitores marcados en su lugar )

http://cybertech.250free.com/lnb.JPG

EDIT: Please read the rules concerning image sizes

FOTOS DE MI MOTHER: ( sin esos capacitores marcados anteriormente )

Image001.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image003.jpg

gracias ;)

gente, acabo de comprarme este mother, usado.

Pero encontre unas diferencias a comparacion de otros Lanparty ultra B que vi.

y el tema es que hay lugares donde les faltan capacitores, y otros mother igualitos a esta los tienen. EL mother esta en funcionamiento hace como 1 año sin ningun drama.

bueno aca dejo unas fotos de mi mother sin esos capacitores y otro con los capacitores.

espero que alguien me pueda decir para que sirven esos capacitores faltantes ? que riesgos tengo ?

Ahora lo tengo a 230fsb. rock solid.

so maybe is this : "people i buy that mobo in a "second hand" , and i see a differences between my mobo and the others lanpartyB that are equal.

there in some places that miss capacitors, and in others lpB they have it...my mobo is working about a year without any problem.

well i put here pictures of that and for you ppl saw the capacitors that miss. and for what serves the capacitors that dont appear in my mobo .

now i have 230fsb. rock solid. "

i think is that :P

Thanks bleek. :)

Well, I'd say if that's a confirmed 230MHz/460DDR rock solid. Then I'd hardly worry about what caps may or may not be there, especially related to other versions of motherboards and other models. As there are most likely going to be differences in engineering designs and etc.

Best to you both.

Thanks bleek.

It sounds like all is well here. Hopefully that's the case.

Can you respond to Essentialx and let him know that all is okay, and/or find out if things are good to go with his question(s) (and his posting here)?

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

well did u found that the motherboard show the left capacitors.???or u said that bcuz the photo shows it???

make sure that u have the LPB :D

encontrastes marcas de ke los capacitores faltaban.??? o solo lo decis porque en la foto si salen...??