• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before to change the settings in the Genie it says:

Main Processor: Mobile AMD Athlon XP processor 800 MHz

memory testing : 1572864K ok

See attached photo.

Now FOR SURE it doesn't say anything about those...

I couldn't take a picture... it is something wrong?

How can we check that?

TCC my friend,

I did everything by "the TCC book" and now is working good. I mean no trouble until now. Maybe I will play with it tomorrow because now I am really tired... :eek2: It's 2 o'clock in the night....

You told me:

"Press F5 and F6, one after the other. The first window that comes up scroll to the top and look for a setting called "advanced configuration and power interface(acpi) PC" press enter(this can only help things on these boards). When it asks for the hard drive, press enter to look at the floppy drive(where you should have the latest sataraid driver). Make sure you have the drivers for windowsXP/2000 selected not the NT/windows server drivers selected."

I have chosen that acpi PC and after that I pressed enter. It continued to install and after that asked me (F6 function) about that third party -HDD. I pushed the diskette in the floppy and after that you must choose one of those drivers. Something is weird though: the first driver is for windows XP/Server and the second one for windows NT/2000. See photo DRIVER

This is the new Silicon Image driver downloaded yesterday. What do you think about that? :eek:

The other ones use to be XP/200 and NT/Server.

Anyway I have chosen the XP/Server and I installed the OS.

Two times it was slow but now it seems OK.

You said also:"Don't let windows do an auto reinstall or anything. I think you press exit to just skip this part."

I didn't saw something like that. I mean, nothing about "autoreinstall" When is that part? :confused:

And the first photo is for you: :D

And, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Ok I will keep this one. Anyway is strange that all the rest are different isn't it?

I didn't install Silicon Image RAID Drivers and Silicon Image RAID Utility either.

TCC should I install RadarSync or not? What is your opinion?