I too have problems

Hi guys first off can i just say to you all hello, This is my first DFI board so knowing what resources are available for modded bios updates etc other than here and the main dfi site would help

anyway to my problem i have tried to run four sticks of memory (see my sig) at stock speeds but my computer will not post regardless of which slots i place them in has anyone else had this problem and have they found a fix or workaround for it

cheers guys

Lestat']Hi guys first off can i just say to you all hello, This is my first DFI board so knowing what resources are available for modded bios updates etc other than here and the main dfi site would help

anyway to my problem i have tried to run four sticks of memory (see my sig) at stock speeds but my computer will not post regardless of which slots i place them in has anyone else had this problem and have they found a fix or workaround for it

cheers guys

What PSU your using ??

Lestat']Ahh That would help

Sorry guys

Its a OCZ Powerstream 520watt but with green fan not the blue if that means anything

Good PSU.............. Now do you have the 4 pin floppy power connected to your motherboard. Its above your video card slot ?