AMD X2 4400 SLI-DR, OCing

toxikneedle

me measure them with a DMM? lol no thanks i trust my bios :D

i just warn alot coz they think because cpu-z says 1.65V thats what it is when the bios will say 1.7V which is a little dangerous on air cooling :nod:

i agree that it is better to have 2500Mhz at the vcore you have set than to try and get an extra 100Mhz or so and needing to raise the vcore (unless you are watercooled or phase change cooling)

never rely on software to give you voltages...but ITE Smartguardian, soundx98's modified MBM5 are good to use to get an idea of voltages

the only true way to measure voltages is with a DMM

my mobo is working very well so i aint going to spoil it with a DMM and just trust the bios lol :D

i dont bother to read vcore with a dmm myself either...but I do measure vdimm with a DMM because it is easy access

the bios is fairly accurate...but not 100% accurate at giving you the cpu voltages

i agree that it is better to have 2500Mhz at the vcore you have set than to try and get an extra 100Mhz or so and needing to raise the vcore (unless you are watercooled or phase change cooling)

never rely on software to give you voltages...but ITE Smartguardian, soundx98's modified MBM5 are good to use to get an idea of voltages

the only true way to measure voltages is with a DMM

Well the problem at setting my vcore high is that my cpu gets like 5-8 degrees hotter at anything over 1.55 and since my water-cooling circuit goes from the cpu to the vid cards, the vid cards run a lot hotter as well.