Turion ml-40@nf3 250gb

Guest Niki_merged

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOH, I'm currently running memtest at 11x265mhz!!! Take look at that, I'll let it run for night, detectin array is divider issue, don't use dividers! They just doesn't work with turions. But let's see tomorrow, i will write when i come from work how it is going. Going to run marathon #5 memtest :nod:

I am sooooo happy with this thing! Let's keep thumbs up that it is stable too, tomorrow some prime, and well see. Hope stars are at right position! :shake:

TURIONS ROCK!

Probably doesn't work :(

Sorry, runs stable "only" 252x11, for now, let's see when I give her more juice... :nod: Hope it runs clean more...

I know, but I love to give her some extra, I have issues again, but still fastest this rig is when I drive mem's with turion 1:1, SuperPi, 3dmark and all other software ar faster when I'm using 265x10 1:1 than 255x11 and 1:1, so I'm currently using again 265, Turion's seems to have crappy mem controller, but still they'r fast enough for me!

Let's see, few more to drink, and I'm up and running, don't know what is going to happen. :nod: