Turion ml-40@nf3 250gb

Guest Niki_merged

Hello, now here is interresting system to handle. It's not wery stable even on original clocks. I'm currently running rig 280x8 @ 1.5v, chipset 1.7, memorys 2.9v

LDT3x

Mem setup:

10/7, Enabled 1T, 2,2,10,2,9,12,00,2,1,1,3120,1 DQS Inc, Skew 43, LVL1, 7ns, 5ns, 016, Enabled, 16x, 07x, Disabled (8burst).

There about everything i know. On the original setup 200x11 @1.35v, memorys 1:1, rest auto, it's same, fells sometimes runnig back-uping in windows with nero express. Superpi 32m, 3dmark03 works great. It does the normal detectin array issue, and it did give me blue screen earlier to day. It said something like system_checksum_expedition. Or something like it.

Psu is chieftec's 400w.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When im running occt test, in the end comes bluescreen end says:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Help me please!

I'll try that, everything after tref, I will put to auto. Thank you, can you tell me what bsod means? That system_checksum didn't come after i switched to older version of forceware, 78.10 is it's version. Thank you again.

I got it running, thanks to z3scott. He helped me to get started with this turion system, and now it's stable, i will overclock it soon, when i'm little more experienced.

Nikki,

have you downloaded the a64 Tweaker program from the links I gave you? If you run it then you will see the settings the system sets when you run "auto" for most of them anyway. Write them down and manually set them in the bios also rather than auto for those you can verify with A64 Tweaker. ;)

Hey are you at 10x260 as your system says? You are overclocking it bucko :nod: Keep reading in the overclocking ram timing info too!

Actually i have, and my sig is ok. I have tested it stable at [email protected]+110% with occt, 3dmark03, 32m pi... It's looking good and max clock by this far has been [email protected], so i'm looking for more. I haven't "adjusted" memorysetting from bios yet, but today i'm going to set them properly. I'm affraid of bios wrecking by going too far with fsb. From finnish forum i've read about one guy who did break his nf3 250gb with too high fsb, i don't know what really happened for him, but he broke his mobo.

P.S. I tested [email protected]+110%, and i't booted to windows, but occt got just 10min, when it said that cpu isn't 100% stable. :shake:

WOOT!

Way to go sir! Congrats on your success so far. Have you tried running Prime95 yet? You should try p95 with 'Large FFT' to test max heat load stability @[email protected]+110%. Start it up before going to bed. Also try p95 'Blend'. See if they will run 8-12 hours without an error. Watch your temps for a bit especially when you run Large FFT. If these will run you've got a real solid overclock.

What was your Super Pi time for 32M?

The new power supply has helped? It appears to be working good.

Thank you, and i think that greatest problem was the baad psu! Now im running stable, i just played an hour: Wolf-et, my favourite! My best time at those settings is 35m 39s. I'm pushing memorys for more, as cpu too, but let's see...

Edit: The 32m pifast what i'm using is muropi version... It should be all the same still.

Edit2: Sorry my time for 32M pi is 35min 59sec. Not 35m39s, sorry my own read/write problem...