Help Tip

before you rma a processor that you have used vapochill or dieclectic greese on the botton on the pins use this http://www.frozencpu.com/thr-20.html it is a god send :angel: i promis with my heart this can tackel anything you put on those pins to brand new again i love this stuff i got a brand new processor that i screwed up with dieclectic and over voltage just becaue it looked brand new and this is now you do it people !!! :nod:

Wow what a great guy you are!! YOU fry the CPU then RMA it under false pretense which in the long run drives costs up for everyone! We all overclock and we take our chances but if I screw something up by my own hand I just suck it up and replace it. Nice of you to let everyone here know you are dishonest and a fraud. Guess you've never heard of honesty? Although judging from your previous whining and childish posts/ rants you dont surprise me.

NOTE to Angry/Rgone: Im just an honest person and this knda crap frosts me! I call a spade a spade. If though you find my post a bit of a flame my apologies no disrespect to this forum is intended.

Look Im not gonna get into a flame fest here. Your either honest or your not. If I break something I pay for it, if something fails due to a flaw then I RMA it. Very simple concept and very hard for some to comprehend. If your gonna lie and commit fraud and least have the sense not come on here and brag about it. As an aside I own a business (not computer related but the same principal applies) and due to fraud like this guys is boasting about YOU the customers pay more!!!

Don't you realize how far a retail company tries to stick it into the consumer?

Some lame justification there buddy!!!Yes and in part it is to re-coup previous loses from fraud like this.

stop arguing then the good thing is if you are stuck on 4 red lights its your cpu. end of that if you need to rma your cpu this is a tip that helps instead of spenind anohter 1200 on a fx57...

but this is a god send if you got die electric greese and your cpu still works you can clean it off really good with this stuff its nice stuff better than alchol alchol will tear the silicone and cause a greay geuy substance sorry for my spelling.. and i'm a bad bad man for returning the rma lol but life is not not always right in a perceft world we will do right...

before you rma a processor that you have used vapochill or dieclectic greese on the botton on the pins use this http://www.frozencpu.com/thr-20.html it is a god send :angel: i promis with my heart this can tackel anything you put on those pins to brand new again i love this stuff i got a brand new processor that i screwed up with dieclectic and over voltage just becaue it looked brand new and this is now you do it people !!! :nod:

I have some of that stuff laying around.

Good to know.

I know this is messed up and it's not honest but if I destroy my 4000+ by accident, there is no way I'm shelling out another $370 for a new one.

I would do this in a heartbeat if I had to and I know many of you would too.