Sticky: Using the SEARCH function

Sticky: my search guide for DFI threads

POST #14 -almost answered there.

Listing (partial) of my modified 'smart.ini'

////////////////////////////////////////

[image Option 0] 'Temp pic

Left=100

Top=1400

Visible=-1 <--------- ForEvo - Change this (-1 Enabled and 0 Disabled )

[image Option 1] 'Disabled DRAM pic

Left=4095

Top=2130

Visible=0

[image Option 2] 'Battery pic

Left=100

Top=2800

Visible=-1 <--------- ForEvo - Change this (-1 Enabled and 0 Disabled )

////////////////////////////////////////

Btw, I love to see your creation.

For the first, I hate fuuzball :D

I already know it changes on/off with 1/0 but I want to change the pictures!

I wanna get rid of that ugly battery/temp pictures and put soime of my own.

(Just realized I answered my question, just put it in the background and change the whole backg. picture;) )

I liked that logo and i hate paint and to even start making pictures :D

Thats why I ask if I can "borrow" it ;)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modded by ReelFiles The German Kid, ask him not me ! :)

These logo.bmp are used by my, for the modded Smartguardian's you may use both. :nod:

Btw, you can Google a lot more nice LanParty logo's!

attachment.php?attachmentid=4148&stc=1 ... attachment.php?attachmentid=4149&stc=1

My CPU temp in Smart Guardian keeps fluctuating back and forth 1 degree C every couple seconds. Is that natural?

I figure it could be, but as it twitches back and forth between 29-30 C every second or two it makes me wonder if there is a flutter in the CPU fan or something.

This is for everybody; feel free to use anything I ever post, I also posted some pics in the custom sig request thread, some PNGs in there. Just replace the logo.bmp in the smartguardian directory, with the new one, and try to keep it similar size so it looks OK. Have fun

:O+ this one (not the particular LanParty logo) is personalized by [color=Blue-->

(Joop Why? :O @ this one (not the particular LanParty logo) is personalized by [color=Blue)
ReelFiles[/color] The German Kid, which create a same styled rig.

Not only does the rig match, but so do my Icons and Desktop, kind of a mix between Germany's national colors and DFI colors.

germany.png

DSCF1438.jpg

DualK_4800x300.jpg

My wallpaper, it's actually 2048x768 for dual screen setup, but too large to post here.

Why? :O' date=' this one (not the particular LanParty logo) is personalized by ReelFiles The German Kid, which create a same styled rig.

QUOTE]

Not only does the rig match, but so do my Icons and Desktop, kind of a mix between Germany's national colors and DFI colors.

germany.png

DSCF1438.jpg

DualK_4800x300.jpg

My wallpaper, it's actually 2048x768 for dual screen setup, but too large to post here.

looks good wanna make me one with that background I posted earlier? I'll make you a sig if you want, just tell me what you want in it. Btw is there any way to make the background transparent?

looks good wanna make me one with that background I posted earlier? I'll make you a sig if you want, just tell me what you want in it.

Tried to make it with a nice background but the problem is that behind some of the numbers theres a black square :( (Like bakground behind the numbers)

Anyone have clue how to fix that?

maybe there is a setting for the background color of the fields, rally would like complete transparency and just the fields values displayed, that would be cool

How about this for a background, I call it strange fella, it's like my mascot/avatar thingie. Got him from CRystalXp and the background is from Strangeworld IV by _kol.

strangefella.png

maybe there is a setting for the background color of the fields, rally would like complete transparency and just the fields values displayed, that would be cool

How about this for a background, I call it strange fella, it's like my mascot/avatar thingie. Got him from CRystalXp and the background is from Strangeworld IV by _kol.

strangefella.png

I can try but I still think the squares will ruin it ;)

looks good wanna make me one with that background I posted earlier? I'll make you a sig if you want, just tell me what you want in it. Btw is there any way to make the background transparent?

Did some work on this tonight (didnt put any logos like Amd64 in it yet).

It´s not difficult to move around all the numbers but it takes ALOT´a time to get them all lined up :D

(If I dont answer to this l8r it might be because my girlfriend has killed me, I said i didnt have time to sleep with her now because i had to get this picture done ;) )

So, here u go:

itisdone2ji.png

Also "remade" mine..

sg2006forevo0or.jpg