Windows Crash

silentsoundguy32

just blame overclocking! jeez

I've had win2k and xp run for over 3 months without problems on systems I used and abused everyday.

server versions I've had running for over 18months without shutting down, seti, everything. as soon as I overclocked it, crash

it could be either but its awful coincidental to have windows crash because of some other reason instead of it being because u just overclocked it but then again it wouldnt surprise me a bit.

hehe, somebody's gotta protect microsoft, might as well be bigred :D

just messing with you man

go ahead. when I was beta testing I was one of several hundred people who sent thier winME cd back thinking it was defective.

Only beta problems I've had outside ME were in XP. they had this stupid method of for logging in they tried in beta 1. It used your webcam to login. I tried it for a few weeks and it kept coming back with a printer error everytime I walked by the computer. not sure what it was trying to do, or why it was doing it. got rid of the webcam and it was all good after that.

of course I never did manage to get winME beta 1-12 right. even after that with all 37 service packs MS release it STILL sucked. no wonder they stopped stamping ME cd's and went back to making 98se cd's

Edited by bigred