Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

After going and selecting a BIOS, and then clicking enter on it. what will happen after?

After selecting the bios and pressing enter the bios flashing process will start.

After the flash is complete it will tell you to press F1 to reboot.

I did not add the /R switch in the autoexec.bat so it will not automatically reboot.

Clear the CMOS after flashing and setup the bios on reboot.

Tmod

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so on the reboot, i shud hit the big Turn Off Button? then do the remove power,battery,cmos 2,3 for 60seconds,replace all,then reboot and then save optimal settings, ta da.

Sounds like you got it.

Tmod

Tmod, I am trying to go by the tutorials. Like I stated above, I am having trouble going to the regular version. You say hit the nero button at the bottom of the window, which I did and I get a pop up window from nero, not the regular version. This is why I had the larger screenshot, so that I could show you the window I received.

I also understand this:

"Stop here and DO NOT try and extract Tmods CD2.iso further, It will NOT work that way."

I was just trying to satisfy msmolt when he said

"you have to hit extract to make a folder and extract to it"

I have followed your tutorials step by step, I am just not sure why I am not getting the same results. Like when I extract Tmods_cd4.rar and I get Tmods_cd4.iso. When I do this I have books for an Icon right beside it instead of the cd you have in your tutorials.

As you can see in my screen shot; when I extract the .iso, it is still classified as a winRAR archive instead of a CD Image File. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

i had the same as this, open the main file with winrar, it will say tmods cd2, extract that file and even tho windows says its a rar file, its not. i burnt it to a cdrw to be sure and worked a treat :D

As you can see in my screen shot; when I extract the .iso, it is still classified as a winRAR archive instead of a CD Image File. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

You are not doing anything wrong, That is the way Winrar is.

You have the file extracted because I see Tmods CD4.iso as the file name.

Tmod

Ok, using Nero burned the file using bootable data disc. When I restart and load from this disc I receive this message.

----------------

1. FD 1.44MB System Type-(06)

Starting Caldera DR-DOS...

EMM386: Warning: Address line A20 already enabled

----------------

After this my system stalls. Would you know what this means?

Ok, using Nero burned the file using bootable data disc. When I restart and load from this disc I receive this message.

----------------

----------------

have you read the nero guide he posted?

you dont burn as a bootable disc

Hmm haven't seen that one yet.

When burning the ISO did you use finalize disk and write the disk using disc-at-once?

Also tatts comment is correct as you burn the ISO as a image not a bootable disc.

Tmod