How much to overclock?

mihapodb

ya i think there is some exageration there.....i have never seen any redlines in the 300 range....

hell i dont think i've seen any over 270....most are in the 260s.....

Here you can find a screenshot from SuperPi32M with 275MHz. Screenshot is picked up from XS forums.

I did not make the claim... it was based upon the poster above ... hence I thought I would ask you directly given your Rep status .. :D

So clearly not possible .. that's OK.

thoe redline mushkin are such a bad babies, my friend has them and I oc his memories 310x9 1:1, but one thing those mushking really ask for volts they love it, 3.4 /3.6, to get those 310 mhz with a huge 120 fan blowing right over them

Hi,

Mushkin does not have anykind of special versions out of the Redline -series. Since overclocking is very unpredictable and there's many factors involved considering your last stable overclock you can achieve.

Still, I don't know about this 310MHz, so can you please give me somekind of source where did you pick up info like that?

What comes to average Redline overclocking, most of the modules can be clocked over 260MHz and with good ones you can possibly attain 270MHz or just a bit over that 270MHz. So from my reading, they usually do overclock somewhere from 260MHz to 270MHz.

I did not make the claim... it was based upon the poster above ... hence I thought I would ask you directly given your Rep status .. :D

So clearly not possible .. that's OK.

I was thinking that why it looks so familiar and I've must seen it somewhere. Seems like it was closer than I thought. :)

Thank you :)

Angry_Games, do you mind if I put some text on my signature about my status on Mushkin? If it happens that they encounter some prolems with any of our products or they happen to need an overclocking advices, so people knows where to ask it.

Email him if you don't get a reply. His address is in his sig.