NF2 Users: Read!

24 members have voted

1. 1.

• YES!!!!
    • nah

I know uwackme was using N24ID619-8KA-REV2 on his UI for the 2x512 UTT/CH5 and getting 250FSB 2,2,2,8 on 3.5vdimm,or was that HKA-REV2 and is there a diff?Shinobi can you take a look and see if there is any diff?

On the new bios CD would the switches be built in or would we still type in what switches we want to use,I like being put back at the A prompt,so I can flash the same bios more than once

Well the 8KA-Rev2 uses a different Romsip for starters. It uses Hellfires MDP Romsip. Why, you thinking of trying it?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about it, but I had heard that it is probably better for BH-5 also. So I might just hold off on it. 60C does seem a bit low.

I've been looking for some of Merlin's BIOSes, wanted to try them awhile back, but didn't download them and now they're harder to find. I have the one for LPB from sideeffect's download area.

I will have atleast one of Merlins bios on the cd. I had best luck with merlins too.

Anyone have a link to OscarWu's bioses?

Well the 8KA-Rev2 uses a different Romsip for starters. It uses Hellfires MDP Romsip. Why, you thinking of trying it?

Yeah I always did want to try that bios in an Infinity w/some UTT/CH5,but that also means a vdimm pencil mod,which I can't do until I'm done testing this Centon TCCD

Thanks stealth17 for letting me know you had the best luck with Merlin's. What MB and RAM were you using with his BIOS(es)?

lan party ultra-b, mushkin bh-6, 2500-m.....all other bioses didnt even come close to what merlins did. i hit over 270mhz 1:1 suicide in windows once :nod:

Is it booting fine now Tmod? Did you fix it for Single SATAs? It wouldn't boot my Single SATA. Yeah we DEFINITELY want to know whether RAID5 works.

We need more Infinity Bioses Stealth17, theres a lot of us Infinity users out there :)