High CFM fan controller

Hymn

Oh please, after waiting and waiting and more waiting for my Vantec EZ-Grip Molex Connector kit, i realize that my Vantec NXP-201 fan controller has gone out of stock... so i said to myself its no biggie and SHOULD be back instock sometime soon.

Well one day passes, i go on newegg, look up "NXP-201-BL" which was the model i originally had, and to my doom surprise, it says the item can not be found.

I thought i had a typo and tried again, no fan controller.

Im really pissed off right now because i have my WHOLE shopping cart on newegg, EXCEPT for the Vantec EZ-Grips and now my Vantec high CFM fan controller.

If someone can please help me out, idk if they discontinued the model or something, but newegg still sells the NXP-201-SL (silver), so im baffled.

Umm, i really like a black one to match my case, if anyone can help me out on whats going on here ide appreciate it. Because as far as i know, when a newegg product goes out of stock, they keep the item in their catalog and it will say "Out of stock" not just removed... UGH!

UGH!

eh

please help me out on whats going on,

Tom

.... i called newegg up a few minutes ago, and i just looked at vantec's site and it doesnt show their EZ-Grip instock anymore...also newegg said the Vantec NXP-201-BL was removed off the site and possibly has been discontinued.

:'(!!!

where can i get these things or something?!?!

PS> if i CAN i want to get . from newegg, what is another good high CFM fan controller newegg sells besides the silver veersion of the 201?

i know you guys know, im in dead need and immediate, please help! :sad: :sad:

I have made several purchases from directron always had good service from them

they take paypal and shipping is reasonable. price's on some items are very good they also have alot of help and hint guides . I do the majority of my purchases at Newegg.

i called vantec and found out the model i wanted was discontinued, big woof now, im ahed of my games and going to get the NXP-205-BK once it goes back instock (still being produced)... its the 3.5 version of my original one i was going to purchase, but i am going to get a HDD lian li bay converter so i can go from 5.25 to 3.5 so i can stick my fan controller in there =]

all set =D