3500+ how far can I go?

jmabe

hmm, I tested 260 x 10 stable, but 250 x 11 is still giving me problems. I get windows error right after posting, so I guess this is not a memory issue since I run it at 260 with stability. What could it be?

hmm, I tested 260 x 10 stable, but 250 x 11 is still giving me problems. I get windows error right after posting, so I guess this is not a memory issue since I run it at 260 with stability. What could it be?

Well for one, create a signature before the DFI police find you. :D

From what you posted you went from 260x10=2600mhz working to 250x11=2750mhz which is a large bump.

Have you tried to increment using smaller bumps? Such as 265x10,270x10,240x11,245x11,etc....

Lee

Hey, i am new to this forum, so excuse an mistakes i make. I been oc'ing my DFI SLI DR for some months now,a dn have tried many dif things. One thing i felt that should be mentined is that your OC (in my experience and from what i read in other forums) depends on the multiplier. i cant get over 250 x11 or x10, but when i use a 9X or 8x or 7x multiplier, i can get up to 2.95 stable using prime. SO, i see some people are saying they are having probs with oc'ing when using a 10x or 11x multplier and this could be your solution!

That said, i have a question a little off topic, but its about oc'ing. Now i know there is no settings in the bios to change the pci-E x16 voltage, but i wondering if anyone knew of a way that you can change it on these DFI NF4 SLI DR boards???

Any help would be great, and if anyone needs some extra special help with oc'ing then drop me a line on my aol name.