Where do I access LDT? What is it? What is the correct value?

Hi,

Where in the BIOS can I access LDT?

What does LDT stand for? What does it do?

What value should it be set at?

A while ago I installed and ran Smart Guard. At that time it showed LDT voltage as 1.67V and the alarm kept going off. I did not know where to access LDT and what it should be set at, so I un-installed Smart Guard.

Many thanks for showing me where LDT can be accessed and the value at which it should be set, also what it does.

roystont5038.

CPUZ hello,

Thanks for your reply and the link.

But I still do not know where the voltage adjustment can be made in the BIOS.

I wonder whether your reply does not take into account that I have the nF3 motherboard and not the nf4 as you have.

roystont5038

LDT is your HTT multiplier, its in the main Genie settings page and defaults to x4, it can be raised to x5 or lowered when overclocking. A good rule is to leave it at x4 when stock and lower to x3 when overclocking.

He is not asking the right question. It looks like he wants to know where to find the LDT Voltage setting, and what it should be set to, since he talks about Smartguardian alarming because it is 1.67V.

Not having a NF3 I am not sure what it is called on that board. I looked through the settings on some NF3s in the OC database and the closest I could see is Chipset voltage. I do not know if that is actually it or not though.

ANyone with a NF3 know?

He is not asking the right question. It looks like he wants to know where to find the LDT Voltage setting, and what it should be set to, since he talks about Smartguardian alarming because it is 1.67V.

Not having a NF3 I am not sure what it is called on that board. I looked through the settings on some NF3s in the OC database and the closest I could see is Chipset voltage. I do not know if that is actually it or not though.

ANyone with a NF3 know?

yeah it is chipset voltage that defaults to 1.67 (although set to 1.65) on these boards. I can see no reason to change it from its default value at the moment. If you want to use SmartG just change the alarm threshold for that setting.