new rig finally finished, so much time and effort

the fans are all thermaltake smart fans, the device in the drive bay is a coolermaster aquagate water cooling unit, it has automatic shutdown at 60celcius, and a fairly large water tank, it may look like there isn't much space between the video card, but it accually works out well because the fans are blowing by the cpu so fast the cpu only gets to about 30 at load on air, and its oc'ed to 2.65. the air accually cools the video ram down on one side, and the air coming out of the radiator on the bottom cools the bottom end of the card. i get about 625/650 with no volt mods through that card because of the way it cools.

i love my thermaltake stuff, the aquagate was originally just gonna cool my video card as i found that that the venice cores are cooler running that previous ones. I'm not too much of an overclocker except when it comes to video cards. Another reason for the aquagate was that i've been a huge coolermaster fan for years. "no pun intended"-->coolermaster fan..

all in all i spent a few months searching for parts, and ended up only spending about 1500 for everything, what was expensive were the two 17" sony lcd's which to my surprise run incredibly smooth at high fps. i built this thing soley for everquest lol, and man it plays everquest well. any input is greatly appreciated as to cooling and oc'ing, i'm trying to make the most out of it, modding suggestions extremely appreciated.