Recommended RAM for Ultra-D?

Reclaim3r

Right now I have Kingston Value RAM, and I'm looking to upgrade, because KVR isn't the best Overclocking RAM. But I'm curious of what RAM i should go with.

I was looking at the Corsair XMS RAM (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16820145450) but I know the LanParty UT nF4 Ultra-D has some problems with Corsair RAM, but I'm not sure if thats with all Corsair RAM. Is that un-compatible with my board or is it a good/bad choice?

I'm trying to keep my price range under 150 here, any suggestions of preferred Overclockable RAM would be appreciated.

i'm trading in my OCZ value vx for some OCZ pc3200 gold edition mems. they use the bh5/utt chips, and really don't cost all that much (approx. $150). google for some reviews, lots of people seem to like that memory. plus i think AG recommends it.

I would stay away from Corsair. They are known for issues for DFI mobos. I would recommend OCZ, Buffalo Tech, or Crucial Ballistix. The resps from these companies make frequent stops in here. Don't get me wrong, there are others such as PQI, but I like the help from the reps.