Pictures of my Torture Rack Rig

Since I was to lazy to mod a case I got the torture rack. I do not think I ever posted any pictures so here they are. Spec are in my sig....

dsc00106bm3.th.jpg

dsc00107ld0.th.jpg

dsc00108al5.th.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So have the birds laid eggs in that nest yet? :P

Seriously though, I hadn't seen one of these before. It looks really handy if you do a lot of work on your system. Seems like a great idea for some of our reviewers :)

The zip-tied fill line is my favorite :D

So have the birds laid eggs in that nest yet? :P

Seriously though, I hadn't seen one of these before. It looks really handy if you do a lot of work on your system. Seems like a great idea for some of our reviewers :)

The zip-tied fill line is my favorite :D

I have not found any eggs lately. :P I had all the wires stuffed underneath at one time, that Galaxy PSU has a ton of wires and more you can add...

I should get one of these lol... I almost always run a rig on a mobo box... proves quite tricky with water so I usually run that rig on air... looks a lot neater than my desk at the moment lol... man, I should take a picture cos you probably couldn't even imagine how bad it is :lol:

here you go, hardnrg torture rack:

hardnrgtortureracklolql7.th.jpg

and the whole amazing "workstation" rofl:

workstationlolfr3.th.jpg

@ Nrg what in the world happen to that mouse? Looks like it was in a hail storm...

That's a "feature". They're seriously sold like that.

Also... there is NO WAY I could live with my desk like that. That would drive me insane.

What are you talking about 'lo? We've had some random 60-70 degree weather almost every week :P

That is a pretty sweet case, combines the abilities of a solid case with the freedom of having a box "case." I've had a few rigs on a box a few times... it's harder than it looks, harder than having it in a case sometimes. It gets pretty tricky trying to route power and data to devices and not exceeding cable legnth... without them falling over :P