My car accident

Black64

So last Tuesday I was driving down the center road in a parking lot, A lady went though a stop sign and sideswiped me. She didn't even try to stop, just went right though, I tried to swere but there was a car next to me and there was really nothing I could do. By the way she got a ticket for not stopping. :nono: Both of our insurance companies determined that it was 100% her fault and not mine. Please drive carefully, getting into even a small accident was a lot worse then I thought. My car will be in the shop for 11-16 days and I lost 2K from depreciation from the accident. :cry:

My car after

carhit2.jpg

carhit1.jpg

Cost to fix: $2,427.61 (covered by there insurance 100%) And she was only going 5MPH!!!!

I didn't know this until the mechanic told but the back axle is bent back 2 inches and the brake lines are damaged. :blink:

I would say that there was some good, this is my rental car, also paid for by there insurance. :woo: :woo: :woo:

rentald.jpg

Edited by Black64

That sucks man. Mine goes in the shop tomorrow and it'll be at least a week till I get it back. I don't know what my rental is yet but hopefully I get something fun. :lol:

That sucks man. Mine goes in the shop tomorrow and it'll be at least a week till I get it back. I don't know what my rental is yet but hopefully I get something fun. :lol:

Use Hertz, They have the adrenaline collection, the Mustang is part of it, along Chargers and Camaros! :biggrin:

Edited by Black64

Use Hertz, They have the theadrenaline collection, the Mustang is part of it, along Chargers and Camaros! :biggrin:

I'm stuck with Enterprise unfortunately - I don't get to choose what company to go with. When I talk with them tomorrow morning I'll figure out what kind of car I can get - I'm going to argue that it has to be something sporty since I'm used to driving a supercharged little tin can. :lol:

I'm stuck with Enterprise unfortunately - I don't get to choose what company to go with. When I talk with them tomorrow morning I'll figure out what kind of car I can get - I'm going to argue that it has to be something sporty since I'm used to driving a supercharged little tin can. :lol:

That's to bad! They said I could pick anything out the lot! But the lot had like 5 cars so.... not to many options but still.

Edited by Black64

Argue that is has to be a stick shift because you "Don't know how to drive an automatic." with a completely straight face.

Argue that is has to be a stick shift because you *"Don't know how to drive an automatic."* with a completely straight face.

Oh god...I'm totally going to do this. :lol: I wish I had a good way to record it. :lol:

I don't think most rental places even have sticks. I was visiting a friend in AZ and was going to rent a stick shift to teach her and no place I called had any or even had them at all.

I don't think most rental places even have sticks. I was visiting a friend in AZ and was going to rent a stick shift to teach her and no place I called had any or even had them at all.

Most don't unless they rent out sports cars (which Enterprise doesn't). Regardless, it'll be funny. :lol: