Remixed Mix By Kingdingeling Lol

kingdingeling

60 views, no posts? I think the only one who downloaded this is Ste so far :lol:

Here's the tracklist btw:

1.) DJ Antoine - This Time

2.) Fentura - Live It (Klaas Mix)

3.) Black Box - Everybody Everybody (Benny Benassi Remix)

4.) Kaz James feat. Stu Stone - Breathe (Original Mix)

5.) 30HZ - Daddio (Myles Dyson Remix)

6.) DJ Disciple - Work It Out (Klaas Mix)

7.) Yves Larock - Children Of The Sun (Vandalism Remix)

8.) Spencer and Hill - Get It On

9.) R.I.O. - Shine On

10.) Utah Saints - Something Good '08 (eSquire Remix)

11.) Dave Armstrong / H-Boogie - Love Has Gone (Club Mix)

12.) Freestylers vs. Krafty Kuts feat. Dynamite MC - Dynamite Love (Extended)

13.) DJ Mehdi - Signatune (Thomas Bangalter Edit)

14.) Guru Josh Project - Infinity (Klaas Mix)

15.) Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis - Just Dance

16.) Delerium feat. Sarah Mclahlan - Silence

17.) Deadmau5 - Not Exactly

So I read through your other thread with the original mix, what are you using to do your mixes? I was a club/rave DJ for 10+ years before I quit to go work in a studio.

Do you want "candy coated" thoughts on it, or constructive?[since you mentioned you wanted to get better at this]

So I read through your other thread with the original mix, what are you using to do your mixes? I was a club/rave DJ for 10+ years before I quit to go work in a studio.

Do you want "candy coated" thoughts on it, or constructive?[since you mentioned you wanted to get better at this]

:withstupid:

I'd like to know too :)

(I use Ableton Live 7.0.1 and an M-Audio Oxygen8v2 mostly, but I'm working on a hacked keytar/portasound combo controller and using Pure Data as well as Live with a Wiimote :P)

i try to d/l and it says "This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information."

i guess ill have to wait :smack: (rapid share)

I use Ableton Live 7.0.1 and an M-Audio Oxygen8v2 mostly

Do you remix or use original tunes? People keep trying to talk me into using it for DJing, but I think I'm too old to embrace this new technology sometimes. :lol:

@King, transitions between songs are pretty smooth. you wouldn't be using MixMeister by chance would you?

mix @ 28min no good. too drastic a change in musical genres. Key changes can be a ###### too, gotta be careful of those.

Edited by Devil 07

Do you remix or use original tunes? People keep trying to talk me into using it for DJing, but I think I'm too old to embrace this new technology sometimes. :lol:

A bit of both... although not my own stuff in public, not ready for that yet :lol:

It's a lot more powerful than most other software for mixing lots of things live, and is really intuitive. However, it's not really for turntablists, as it's primarily performance software, not for DJs, so isn't built around the turntable system like other mixing software is.

I also use it to score/master video and films I make (I'm a film student) in addition to things like Logic and Soundtrack which people are surprised at... :P

Have you used Serato Scratch Live? I hear that's rather good.

Yeah, I like Live for doing remixes in the studio for playing out later, just can't get down with it in the booth. I feel like I'm checking my e-mail on stage. :lol:

Haven't checked out Serato yet, I hear it's pretty good though.

I did a review of the Numark Total Control for American Songwriter a few issues ago, that thing is slick as monkey-crap. I took it with me to a few parties out west before the review to "torture-test" it with some friends that still play a lot. We had a great time jamm'n on that thing all weekend. I've since dumped my CD collection for it and my Powerbook.