OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

I have no idea why but the stream had serious technical issues (a lot of stuttering). The game was running fine, except for a driver crash. Even the archive is horrible, so it isn't even worth uploading that. Going to have to investigate to see if I can solve this. Might try streaming the game again in the future, when it won't turn out horribly, but we will have to see.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After doing some more testing it looks like Mankind Divided and OBS just do not like each other. Tested with another game and things worked fine, so I do not know what I can do short of waiting for updates for one or the other piece of software.

Been kind of busy here, but my current plan is to stream some of the Battlefield 1 open beta. Haven't actually played a match in it yet (hence why I said I've been busy) but I have launched it and OBS connects to it fine (at least in DX11) so unless there is some weird issue like what Mankind Divided suffers from, everything should be good. Will probably do a test tomorrow though, just to make sure.

Couple things. Did the test today and it went well. Could have been better (CPU apparently can't keep up with all of the players on the map) but it all worked, so on the technical side of things, the stream should be good to go tomorrow. Unfortunately I've not been feeling too well lately, so I'm not sure if I will be up to the stream tomorrow. I think I will be, but we will have to see.

My current plan for Saturday is to stream some Rocket League with the new Rumble content that is to be patched in today. Haven't gotten that patch just yet, but it is supposed to be coming. Until then, here is the trailer for what Rumble brings:

Here's the archive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu5g82BSsCE

Unfortunately I forgot to check it and my mic audio is messed up. Game audio is fine, but I am rather garbled.

Had some good matches in there and I saw it say Orange Scored instead of a player scored, because it did not know who to give credit to. Can't say I've ever seen that happen before.

My hope for Saturday is to stream some of the BioShock Remaster. I'll download it tomorrow and make sure things work, and if it does, that's the plan. If it doesn't work I'll think of something else. (Maybe a return to Killing Floor 2 and its newish SWAT perk, which I am currently enjoying.)