Christmas Contest Prize Arrivals 2013

Bosco

PSU arrived last week and I got most of it wired up. Was just too lazy to post. SSD was waiting on my back steps yesterday. Only thing left is the cooler from Thermaltake and the accessories from GX Gaming.

I'll find out whats going on, u should have got your TT Cooler already I swear they said it was sent. I will email GX Gaming right now. Sorry for the delay.

You're staying on top of things in a good way. I posted (post #51) about not getting my prize yet on the 5th, and got the Kingston drive just two days later. Thanks for your time and efforts Bosco.

Thanks I try my best, thankfully mistakes were minor this year.

Don't worry Bosco, I've plenty of patience. Something like this I'm more thankful for every day anyways.

GX gaming is checking into why it wasn't shiped. Cooler should be shipping tomorrow.

More reason that Bosco and OCC are the greatest.

Got my memory from Kingston! Thank you OCC and Kingston! I am really happy with what I won, this is a nice upgrade for my PC. Between the increased speed, capacity, and aesthetics, this was a really well-timed win for me.

pHLwoK3.jpg

The individual DIMMS are HUGE with the heat-spreaders. Banana for scale.

AkJjPn6.jpg?1

Bonus shot! Memory going into my new Corsair Carbide Air 540 chassis!

IDNtMQI.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a little late posting, but wanted to say thanks for the mouse bungee from cooler master!  The thing is crazy looking, like a replicator from SG1.

15a2f988-f363-47f8-b89a-c3af4d87819c_zps

Thanks CM, and thanks Bosco!

• 1 month later...

I've been slow to post, but here's the final result. The GX Gaming accessories are amazing. I haven't been able to game with them yet, but I already love the Gila mouse. You'll notice only two Titans in the picture. My ex moved my kids closer a month or so ago and my oldest had been gaming on his A10 APU. So I gave him an insane upgrade. I'm having internet installed Tuesday. Then I'll get to running benchies and getting real world feedback on everything. Again, I cannot thank everyone enough: OCC, Bosco, all the sponsors, and all of our members here who make up our community for all of this. It was a seasonal blessing that I cannot repay.

post-5394-0-04075400-1396722026_thumb.jpeg

post-5394-0-65973500-1396722053_thumb.jpeg

Very nice :) Good job on upgrading the ex :) Two 780's are still one hell of a combo enjoy it :)

If you get on BF4 let me know and we can go a few rounds. :)

Very nice :) Good job on upgrading the ex :) Two 780's are still one hell of a combo enjoy it :)

If you get on BF4 let me know and we can go a few rounds. :)

So many smilies lol.