iPhone4

OCFreak

So, the FedEx man just dropped off my iPhone4 ... so far ... just amazing! I will post some pictures very soon, along with my full review. Stay tuned!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's been a couple hours. I have nothing but amazing things to say. This is the nicest screen I have ever seen ... on any device ... ever.

It is blazing fast, too! All my games and other Apps look ten times better as well.

What am I most impressed with? The camera!!! It is amazingly sharp, fast AF and the flash works great indoors! Can't wait to do some outdoor stuff. My WiFi coverage is MUCH better I can walk out of my apartment and my signal is still accessible. I have 8 apps running and not a bit of slow down. Now to see the battery life.

I am, so far, extremely impressed. The best part? It didn't cost me a thing, I sold my 3G on eBay this morning for $240! :)

yea and you might have to send it to apple too, apparently there's a design flaw with the antennas that make it lose signal when holding it in ur left hand, read: http://www.overclock...com/news/26803/

Its not a design flaw, "your just holding it wrong"... Seriously... that quote from Steve Jobs. (not an exact quote, but close.)

http://www.talkandro...t-hold-way.html

lol, I am sure in the future they will figure something out to fix that issue.

Don't really understand how this wouldn't have been noticed while they tested the device internally. Something seems amiss. Smooth, Apple.

Thats kinda what I was thinking.. I guess they just slapped the phone together and sent it out to stores lol.

I mean the technology was already there from the iPad n such, so they probably never bothered to test it out :P