2x2GB OCZ Reaper(OCZ3RPR1800LV6GK) PC3-11800 1800MHz 8-8-8-24

270x15, Memory @ 1800MHz 8-8-8-24

OCZ 100GB Vertex LE100

SAPPHIRE 4870x2, 4870 Trifire

OCZ Z Series 850W

Very nice work. Look at the Gflops!

Edited by dr_bowtie

Moderator note...

this isnt a comparison thread to make you feel better...this is to show us what the OPs hardware is capable of....post of this nature belong elsewhere and NOT here...

thanks you Doc....

Edited by dr_bowtie
remove crap

Sweet, when does the 1035T come out? It will be priced cheaper than the $199 1055T which will make this a steal.

I don't have a confirmed date but shouldn't be too much longer. I have the same CPU running 13x323 stable on the Crosshair IV Formula.

Just curious to know why you're testing with CoolnQuiet and C1E enabled?

Just didn't bother to manually disable them in the BIOS. When hard setting the CPU multiplier to a Turbo value Cool n' Quiet/C1E are effectively disabled with the BIOS version I was using.

Just didn't bother to manually disable them in the BIOS. When hard setting the CPU multiplier to a Turbo value Cool n' Quiet/C1E are effectively disabled with the BIOS version I was using.

Nice overclocks. I looked at all the charts but I may have missed something. Are those 1035T OCs with all 6 cores enabled?

Nice overclocks. I looked at all the charts but I may have missed something. Are those 1035T OCs with all 6 cores enabled?

Yes. All cores are enabled. It is shown in CPU-Z and LinX.

what BIOS version are you using Praz...? CPU-Z says 0502?

Those runs were done with 0502. The newest for public release, still Beta, is 0702.

0702 Beta BIOS for M4A89TD PRO

Nice seems, dint expect this processor to go 4.0 ghz, wht cooling are u using and wht are the load temps? seem like i7 is not worth the money after this review??

Somehow missed your post. Sorry. I'm using an EK Supreme HF block. The DTS is not accurate on my CPU so I haven't paid much attention to temps. The CPU temp itself averages around 41C fully loaded with LinX.