Samsung 32 inch monitor

Busterbvi

Greetings.

I have always been loyal to Dell monitors but my old 24 " Ultra sharp has white cloudy effect all over it so its time to go and time for a change.  Looking at the Samsung WQHD 32-Inch LED Monitor S32D850T 

I am running a factory overclocked GTX580, should handle it OK right ?

What do you guys think of Samsung monitors and anyone using this big ass bad boy ?

Cheers.  Buster.

Edited by Busterbvi

I'd go for this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/PERFECT-PIXEL-First-F301GD-LIVE-30-LCD-S-IPS-DVI-D-2560x1600-Monitor-/171323410785?pt=UK_Computing_ComputerComponents_Monitors&hash=item27e3abc961

better resolution, and better deal :)

That being said...both resolutions might give your graphics card a little hurt but if you don't try to max things out you should be *ok*

I like my dell too, but with the way prices have dropped on TV's and moniters, I will not be spending $600+ USD on another one again.  I agree with IVI on this one.  It's not just the resolution, it's the resolution per inch (especially when it's a computer monitor where a person is typically sitting a little closer), and with that one having more pixels and 2 less inches, it will probably look better, and at half the cost.

Edited by Fight Game