Joltserver.com - Warning!

Guest Silenc3

Guest Silenc3

Well, I will be the one to warn you folks who are looking into renting a Game Server etc.

My clan just over a year ago decided to switch to a new provider for our Counter-Strike 1.6 Server, we had looked around for weeks! We came upon Joltservers.com and loved their pings, the staff and most especially the price!

Well, naturally it was to good to be true, within 1-2 weeks we were having constant ping spikes, server crash (downtime went from hrs to days, most was 1.5 weeks!)

Big deal if the server crashes once or twice right? Well its kind of a pain if those at JoltServers.com cant even Setup your control panel to be in working condition!

The main thing that annoyed (and down right pissed us off) was the fact there was no support, if something went wrong it was up to you to fix it! (ya GL doing that when you cant access anything)

Support was down right crap, You couldnt get ahold of anyone if your life depended on it.

A few times I had to even call them.

Our server would be down for days on end before someone would even read the e-mails or listen to the messages I left for them.

We had the server for roughly a year,

I dont play Counter-Strike much myself. I only took care of it.

I've been running Counter-Strike servers since Counter-Strike came out!

Our ventrilo was even an issue.

Some of this doesnt seam like a big deal, but when you pay for something usually you expect to get it.

Service at least would have been nice!

So to summon all this up,

Do NOT rent a game server/vent etc from JoltServers.com, unless you like being ripped off.

Thanks.

Edited by Silenc3

That was the old Jolt. Joltservers is now under new management and we are focused on customer service. If anyone has an issue, they can come to me to get it resolved quickly and to your guaranteed satisfaction. Thanks!

Mike @ joltservers

lol wow :blink: He came here just to say the company he works for no longer sucks... If he comes back I would like him to say the old Jolt sucked. Thats guaranteed satisfaction.

I think the reputation of the company has already been destroyed, and using pathetic suck up attempts to restore customer loyality such as joining the forum of a complaintee is absolutely pointless.

Considered the post rejected. ;)

dead-eye gaming servers are top notch atm. gamewarrior are garbage dont buy from them. deadeye has Hidef-boosted servers and low pings. gogo go, and if you know alot about hosting servers youd know that some servers have Bad registry ( means when you shoot someone it doesnt hit them. )