Overclocking a 3000+ Help Please!

Reclaim3r

I know there are a lot of threads like these, but I can't find a good answer in any of them. What do I need to change to be able to get past 250 HTT. Currently I'm using most of RGone's voltages.

240 HTT

1.425 x 110% voltage

CPU Multiplier - x9.0

LTD/FSB Freq- Default (x4.0)

LTD Volt- 1.4

Chipset - 1.8

DRAM - 2.9

PCI Express Freq - 100

I can run 240 okay normally, but when i try to get to 250, i crash while benchmarking in 3dmark05.

Any suggestions on what to increase to get past this barrier? Is it possibly my RAM or something to do with my RAM???

Any help will be appreciated!

I would guess that with that ram, you will need to use a divider. Which is no problem, since cpu mhz is what really matters. start with the 9/10, and if you top this one out try the next one down. Also, once you hit 250, you'll need to change the LDT/FSB multi (which you show above as cpu/fsb) to x3. Also may need a little more voltage. I use 1.325*126%

I would guess that with that ram, you will need to use a divider. Which is no problem, since cpu mhz is what really matters. start with the 9/10, and if you top this one out (i doubt it) try the next one down. Also, once you hit 250, you'll need to change the LDT/FSB multi to x3. You show this above as cpu/fsb, but your cpu/fsb should be at 9x. Also may need a little more voltage. I use 1.325*123%

GL &

GO STEELERS!