DIABLO III: Rumor or Reality?

rexian

DIABLO is probably the most played action RPG ever. How many of you expect Blizzard to announce DIABLO III in upcoming Blizzcon on Oct 28th?

Lets gather all the DFI and DIABLO fans around this thread. :)

- Rex

I would say reality, its a big franchise, however bill and the diablo guys are gone, Lord Seiss or whatnot is head of development, yes that minion in hell is named after him, North is working on unannounced game, so I think so, Also I was Uber Godly at D2, played for months straight, only D2, and maxed out, had all unique items, Legitly, I had every best item/runes for each char and max +20 charms on inventory almost 40 of them on each, unless using +1 skill charm. My Legit zon, could kill hacked chars, although she was using some 290's, 310's, I had a 3 socket Suyayah with all 40/15's in it. While there is a likely hood due to #@%@ blizzard they might been duped, I got all my stuff legitly and or trading. No aparrent hacked. I quit once I was completely nerfed in 1.10, I was si happy the haxed were gone, and @W#^$# nerf me, I loved the concept of synergies, but some really gay combos were spawned. I miss 1.09, used to go 2 duels and rape all other 7 peeps, with any of the char classes, All my chars were pvp oriented. Quite fun , good days, I quit losing 2 maxed accounts, I quit because 1.10 was unbalanced, ladder was boring, haxed still stayed around early in game, and they changed the expiration to 3 months, killing half my chars, in my zenith, I had alot of fun, and made alot of friends, but moved on. Although I would dabble in D2 again, I refuse to waste my life to even try to get 10% of what I had. Good to see another D2 comrade, I was very addicted quite, fun and I memorized allmost all items prior to 1.10 :). item Stats etc, I can still say them, SCARY!

Most of the guys who created D2 are gone, Lord, is the new head of Blizznorth, they were in $$$ problems, with vivendii, now with WoW, they are chilling again. D2 creator, and most of team are working on a new FPS/RPG, in a new studio. I listed random Items, my fav include, FBB, Windforce, Grandfather, my 125% ED Suyayah, etc, my fav of all was my SORC, SORC 4ever mad godly with da wizpike etc, 75-95 RES, lvl 30+ orb, UBERNESS :). plus huge def etc, my Zon had 400 hp, but did like 7k dmg lol! 600 DEX or something ;)

I would say reality, its a big franchise, however bill and the diablo guys are gone, Lord Seiss or whatnot is head of development, yes that minion in hell is named after him, North is working on unannounced game, so I think so, Also I was Uber Godly at D2, played for months straight, only D2, and maxed out, had all unique items, Legitly, I had every best item/runes for each char and max +20 charms on inventory almost 40 of them on each, unless using +1 skill charm. My Legit zon, could kill hacked chars, although she was using some 290's, 310's, I had a 3 socket Suyayah with all 40/15's in it. While there is a likely hood due to #@%@ blizzard they might been duped, I got all my stuff legitly and or trading. No aparrent hacked. I quit once I was completely nerfed in 1.10, I was si happy the haxed were gone, and @W#^$# nerf me, I loved the concept of synergies, but some really gay combos were spawned. I miss 1.09, used to go 2 duels and rape all other 7 peeps, with any of the char classes, All my chars were pvp oriented. Quite fun , good days, I quit losing 2 maxed accounts, I quit because 1.10 was unbalanced, ladder was boring, haxed still stayed around early in game, and they changed the expiration to 3 months, killing half my chars, in my zenith, I had alot of fun, and made alot of friends, but moved on. Although I would dabble in D2 again, I refuse to waste my life to even try to get 10% of what I had. Good to see another D2 comrade, I was very addicted quite, fun and I memorized allmost all items prior to 1.10 :). item Stats etc, I can still say them, SCARY!

I tried babelfish and it did not work any takers? Am I just too old?

If you don't play D2, you won't understand a word I said : /.

Hehe...quite true.

I play time to time. Playing since Diablo days....

I have a 98 necro and a 96 pally. I liked 1.09 days when I had a few 99ers. Blizz made a huge mistake in dowplaying rare to unique items. Diablo II original was uber coz of rares were so good.

I wish they make D3 with insane cool graphics. And instead of clickfest puts some twists too. But, I am not into FPS games...they give me headaches. I like Diablo coz of the viewing angle.

Its just sad that SLi sux on D2.

- Rex

well no point on sli on d2 heh, its direct2d heavy, diablo 2 and phantasy star are by far to me the best online rpgs, and I am a vivid rpg gamer, I didn't like the babelfish comment to much, but I guess hes a non player heheh, I would like D2 style, with WoW graphics, but much darker and deeper, not so shiny, etc, more realistic. Mix Gears of War, and WoW, I am happy ;). If your still playing in 1.10 maybe we can mess around a bit hehe.

Better yet, Lets play diablo 1, every so often I log in and play it, last time I played though, a year or so ago, they restricted to only one server, hahaha King Sword of Heavens 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , Screw Haste ;). Dreamflange armor, etc, haha, the mighty staff of Apoc, so much stuff, the original Duping !! Good days, I played both legitly etc, but damn D2 was a hard game legit, took me a while heh!