audigy 1 software plz plz plz

ninja_xxx

i need audigy 1 software plz.....

my center speaker and rear ones are so low

i've been look'n for the past 2 hours can't find it some help would be nice :)

also my speaker make a hisss'n sound when there no sound to the speakers...anyone know whats up with that, its the logitech 530 ones

NO GOOGLE IS NOT MY FRIEND and i've already been to soundblaster and creative website, they only have the drivers and the stupid player.....

like i said i've been look'n for a while now....if someone has the cd could they send me or upload Surround mixer, Device Controls, SoundFont, Speaker test , Task Bar, EAX Control Panel, Diagnostics and Restore defaults

or if someone knows where i can download the cd that would be nice thanks

edith: sorry AG i know this forum isn't the right place to ask this but maybe someone can help me out... :D

NO GOOGLE IS NOT MY FRIEND and i've already been to soundblaster and creative website, they only have the drivers and the stupid player.....

like i said i've been look'n for a while now....if someone has the cd could they send me or upload Surround mixer, Device Controls, SoundFont, Speaker test , Task Bar, EAX Control Panel, Diagnostics and Restore defaults

or if someone knows where i can download the cd that would be nice thanks

edith: sorry AG i know this forum isn't the right place to ask this but maybe someone can help me out... :D

BT is your friend. ;)

Dude, it's there. I downloaded the soundmixer, the EAX program and everything from there.

http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/

If you can't find what you need there, then you're just not looking.

http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/download.asp ..... i don't see it there..all i see is updates and the stupid play center.... maybe your talk'n about the audigy 2...would the audigy 2 software work for audigy 1

maybe i'm stupid and need a direct link

edith: crap direct links don't work :(

Hi

here is a screen shot that may help :)

audigy.jpg

Under 'select your product' click on 'soundblaster'; You should get a list with Audigy 4 on top, Audigy 2 next, and Audigy under that. I presume that 'Audigy' is the Audigy 1 you refer to.

GL

ricey

Find it?

Ricey has it right, after choosing the product you have, then click on the "Next". That will take you to a new page which will ask for you language, operating system and file type (firmware, applications and/or drivers). After choosing the options that apply to you, click on "Go".

New page will have everything you requested (including the Sound mixer, Creative Audio HQ, Creative Taskbar, etc.)