NF3 Ultra D with OCZ gold 1G timmings

I have the system in my sig up and running in bare stock form. Its not OC'd in anyway and i'm running the stock bios.

I know there is a thread on this board but its 250 pages long.. and i'm a newbie at such in depth tweaking. Could someone please tell me how I can go about getting my RAM to run at 2-2-2-5?? What voltage do I feed it? What bios do I need? How do I install it?

Thanks for any advice

Cheers

-Ben

Go read the article, and follow the guide lines, if you don't understand any part of the guide line, then come back and post your questions here, specify which part of the guide do you not understand.

I have the system in my sig up and running in bare stock form. Its not OC'd in anyway and i'm running the stock bios.

I know there is a thread on this board but its 250 pages long.. and i'm a newbie at such in depth tweaking. Could someone please tell me how I can go about getting my RAM to run at 2-2-2-5?? What voltage do I feed it? What bios do I need? How do I install it?

Thanks for any advice

Cheers

-Ben

Hmmm I'm setting up a very similar system as we speak. I was also hoping to find a magic combination of numbers for my BH-5 timings but I guess I'llbe going about it the long way. I'll try and post up my results. Incidentaly if all you're after is 2-2-2-5 @ 1T then just update to the 711 bios and optimise defaults, this set my Sandy and BH-5 to 1T 2-2-2-5.