Does that Thermalright XP-120 fit?

I'm not sure how big the difference is between the XP-120 and XP-90 but the XP-90 can fit (just barely) with a ATI Radeon X800XL

also, i have the heat pipes on the other side (to the rear of that photo)

once i take it out again for cleaning/etc , i will rearrange it so that it hangs over my ram

So does the Thermalright XP-120 fit with a video card in the first PCI-E slot of the SLI-DR or Ultra-D?

This photo leads me to belive it does.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y245/IShb3w/...current=025.jpg

Yes, it does. However, you might find it much easier to install your RAM before you mount the XP-120. Also be sure to get a fairly high CFM fan, as you need to cool the heatsink, and you'll cool (to some degree) the RAM.

So does the Thermalright XP-120 fit with a video card in the first PCI-E slot of the SLI-DR or Ultra-D?

This photo leads me to belive it does.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y245/IShb3w/...current=025.jpg

Yes it does fit...see sig....and you can still install your mem after installing the xp-120....I have ocz rev2 plats and swap them out all the time.

sure the XP-120 fits. The sink covrs the 1st orange slot so it's a little tricky getting it with the XP-120 mounted the 1st time. Becomes much easier with experience :)

PLenty of room (an inch) between the pipes and the card.

XP-90 is almost as good but I like the 120

120 installed side-Off.jpg

Guest Spartacus
I'm not sure how big the difference is between the XP-120 and XP-90 but the XP-90 can fit (just barely) with a ATI Radeon X800XL

also, i have the heat pipes on the other side (to the rear of that photo)

once i take it out again for cleaning/etc , i will rearrange it so that it hangs over my ram

I have the XP-90 the same way you do, it just clears my 6800GT.

I was going to mount it the other way, but I didn't want to fight with it every time I went to change the RAM. Would have been a big pain during setup, I suppose now that everything is running smooth I won't be fiddling with the RAM too often though.

If you see a big temp advantage, let us know. It would be worth switching it around for that.

EDIT: Sharp lookin' rig there Soundx98!