Couple settigs about the BIOS settings for install...

CPU/FSB Frequency Ratio Manual Set to what Your Default Multiplier Is. (Where do I find what this value should be?)

Dram Data Drive Strength= Level 4 (Only goes to Level 3)

32 Byte Granularity = Disable 8 Bursts. (Only has Disable 4 Bursts)

CPU/FSB Frequency Ratio Manual Set to what Your Default Multiplier Is. (Where do I find this?)

Dram Data Drive Strength= Level 4 (Only goes to Level 3)

32 Byte Granularity = Disable 8 Bursts. (Only has Disable 4 Bursts)

its in the menu before entering the memory timings.

I think level 4 is older BIOS and you should use level 2 now.

and yes the 32 byte gran has 2 or 4 bursts. maybe older BIOS, but havent used them.

its in the menu before entering the memory timings.

I think level 4 is older BIOS and you should use level 2 now.

and yes the 32 byte gran has 2 or 4 bursts. maybe older BIOS, but havent used them.

Sorry I meant where do I find what that settings should be? I hve looked all over the AMD web site...

Is there an updated settings guide for the newest BIOS? I don't see any?

Sorry I meant where do I find what that settings should be? I hve looked all over the AMD web site...

Is there an updated settings guide for the newest BIOS? I don't see any?

just search for threads on the memory you have.and the multiplyer depends on max overclock you want to go for.

just search for threads on the memory you have.and the multiplyer depends on max overclock you want to go for.

Here's the thing. Right now I am not trying to OC. I am just trying to get up and running. My memory is a 3-3-3-8 setting according to Corsair's web site. I have no idea what this means or how it corrolates to the settings in my BIOS. This is the area, I can't quite get a grasp on...

i had the same issue recently. i also could not get it to go to lvl4 or 8bursts, ihad the same options as you and i have the newest BIOS.

by the way what made mine work was a combination of enabling Command Per Clock (which is 1T) and reducing to HTTx4 as FSBxThat should not really be over 1000.

EDIT and the CPU/FSB ratio i forget what they call it but its on Auto by default and should go from 4 to 11, with .5 increments.