Bootable memtest and DFI Bios

Hi, Does anyone know where to get the CDrom bootaables for these items ?? Want to change bios with cd and run memtest off cd. If theres any how to's out there can u piont me in the right dirrection thanks :)

UPS=Uninterruptable Power Supply ;)

Use something like APC, which is a very good regulating UPS, and can filter quite a largish input variance. In South Africa, we use 220Vac, un the range for input variance is from around 190Vac to 240Vac......

So, it provides a stable 220Vac output for your system, which does not fluctuate, and when the input raw mains exceeds the input limits, the supply will switch to battery output to stabilize these excursions, so your system is always exposed to good, clean power.

In the States, it is 110Vac.

Hi, Thanks but im a bit confused as to how to do it and how to make boot cd ?? I know the links everyone has sent me show this but i find it hard to understand... :confused: If someone has the time could they in newbie english tell me how to do both thanks. Why is there so many diff bios ??? eg. 510, 618, 623 ???? which one do i use ??? 623.3 is the latest on DFI website but whats with all the 310 etc etc sorry for being newbie :confused:

Your easiest way out might be the Diamond Flash Image,the very 1st time I ever flashed was with this,it's extremely easy,all you need to do is download the file and have a floppy in the drive.

When you click on the file it will do every thing for you,then make sure you load optimized defaults and reboot,when it starts up it will do the flash routine for you.

Have a look at the site,2nd one down and you can click on "Please Click Here" to read what it says,

http://www.dfi.com.tw/Support/Download/bio..._FLAG=A&SITE=NA

After the flash follow the recommended procedure