day 1, I am stuck

I promise to get my .sig up, but I am stuck with my build and am looking for advice.

lanparty nf4 sli-dr

3700+ san diego

twin 2048k corsair ddr

I haven't got any SATA Drives yet, so I am using my Adaptec SCSI card and SCSI drive from my old PC. I fugured it would just tell me there is all this new h/w and can't find old h/w, but I am not booting at all.

The first thing I wanted to do was upgrade the bios with 6/23. I don't have a floppy, so I d/l the zip file and made a bootable CD with Nero, but I don't think it made it bootable as there are only 3 files on the CD (.bin file, awdflash and autoexec). Booting shows that it sees the SCSI CD-ROMand says 0. Default, but disappears too fast before I can read anymore. I get Verifying DM Pool Data...Update successful, Backup CMOS...ok then Nvidia Boot agent, but it hange there for 2 minutes and then an error before it reboots.

I tried one RAM module, both modules, slot 1&2, slot 2&4, slot 2 only and slot 1 only.

I have quickly read through the FAQs but was hoping for some help at this point.

In the BIOS, I tried all combinations of boot order; SCSI drive, bootable card, etc. Any help?

I promise to get a /sig and readthe FAQs fully.

I promise to get a /sig and readthe FAQs fully.

Thats the first thing you should do before posting.. Full specs in your sig are VERY important if you want help..

Look in the bios factory there is a downloadable ISO that you can burn and flash your bios..